Accounts Trainee / Apprentice
We are a friendly and knowledgeable, independently owned Charted Certified Accountancy firm, and we are now looking to recruit an additional Trainee Accountant for our practice in Cottenham.
Reporting to our Accounts Managers, you will be trained in all aspects of our work and duties will include but not be limited to:-
• Sole trader accounts and Personal Tax
• Management Accounts, Bookkeeping and VAT
• Payroll processing and CIS
• Statutory Accounts and Corporation Tax
• Computerised Accounts
• Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded and analysed.
• Assist with reviewing and entry of expenses, payroll records etc
• Assist Senior Accountants in the preparation of monthly/statutory accounts
• Preparation and submission of VAT returns
• Reconciling accounts including Bank, PAYE, and VAT etc
You will be offered a study package for AAT or ACCA, study support and time off for exams and revision.
The start date for this position will be 2 September 2019
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch.